Monday, May 9, 2022

Abundance is an Attitude - Free to Give and Open to Receive

πŸ€” How do you treat someone who cooks and/or serves food for you? I see divine, God or Goddess. It doesn’t matter if it’s a friend or family, even a service provider like Swiggy, Zomato or the restaurant I am dining in. Its Free or Paid. I am grateful to everyone who serves me a meal I can eat, enjoy. 

πŸ‘Œ Today I am having a feast on Eid. The provider is someone I don’t know. (My husband’s patient, is happy to share their Eid festivities with us). But the energy and love put in to prepare and serve this meal fills my heart with gratitude for this unknown. 

πŸ˜‡ Universe has its mysterious ways to treat you, give you love, blessings from people and places you are least expecting.

πŸ˜€ I do not wait for the birthdays to be grateful or the anniversary to express my love. I live everyday, I love everyday. I celebrate life everyday. I believe that helps me attract abundance everyday. 

πŸ’ž ABUNDANCE is an attitude: FREE to give, OPEN to receive.

πŸ‘‰ Do share in the comments section your experience of abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment