Monday, May 9, 2022

Licensed Purpose Coach Certification 2022

πŸ’₯ My journey as a professional Coach/Mentor begins when my first client Arshiya Fathima  convinced me that I can Coach her. She was inspired by my story shared on a ladies Whatsapp Group in 2018. It was about a road trip from Chennai to Auli, my husband's recovery journey to reverse the limitations caused by a life threatening disease. This story is now available at Amazon as my first book.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B087ZR2928/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_52NDW5ZVPBBCRQ03Q4BT

🀩 I will always be indebted to Master Coach Fatima Omar, for showing me the light. When my self-confidence was down, I lost my self-worth after closing my business of schools in 2019, creating a debt of more than 1Cr and a new baby. She gave me a full scholarship to join her program ‘Be a Coach’ and the opportunity be a part of her community Million Stars Academy. In 2020, this group of amazing, powerful, ambitious women around the world helped me launch my Coaching Program, Podcast and The Real Entrepreneur Show. In 2021, I created my Signature Program, to get paying clients, offered paid Programs, and Workshops. 

πŸ”₯ In 2022, Make it Big Challenge gave me the opportunity to experience Licensed Purpose Coach Community. Master Coach Nitesh Gawade of Edify Labs invited me to join Batch 11. I am grateful to him. He gave me the structure, strategy, environment to nurture, build, grow my Coaching business and amplify my impact. 

Being a Techie, Edupreneur, I never considered Coaching a full time practice or profession.

⚡ WARNING! Coaching is not for everyone. It is an art, a skill to create a safe space inside a conversation, which allows someone to share, discover their deepest fears, overcome limitations to realize their full potential. 

πŸ’― A great Coach has a Coach, who makes you uncomfortable take the next big leap, invest in yourself, grow exponentially. 

πŸ₯³ Today I am a certified Coach. This marks the beginning of new journey of impact and contribution.

πŸ‘‰ If you aspire to become Mentor, you are passionate about helping others, this community and Coaching Certification program is for you. 

😍 You have a Message, you have a Story, convert your PAIN into profit. Educate, empower others, make a difference, living a life full of purpose and meaning.

πŸ˜€ LPCC Batch 12 registration are open. Use the link to book an Induction Call or Send me a DM to know more.
https://www.livingtheunlived.com/p/lpcc
#Coaching #Certification #Community

No comments:

Post a Comment