Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Addiction to Knowledge

After doing so many courses with Landmark are we addicted to some more coaching?

Look around, the TRANSFORMATION you willing to achieve, or experience in your environment, people in your life, is available only if it's available within YOU.

We are NOT here to CHANGE anything or anyone.

Each one of us is a PERFECT human being. Only our life is UNPREDICTABLE.

So what do we do? We are here to empower each other, creating a CONTEXT given by OUR commitment and intention to participate in life, such that the world works for everyone.

The POINT is, the experience you have or you create as who you are, can ONLY be created outside you, in your home, in your neighbourhood.

TECHNICALLY you need to work on yourself (transform your listening and speaking) rather fixing or coaching people and things around you. 

In my ordinary days of lockdown, doing ordinary work, cleaning, washing, cooking, trying new recipes, managing kids, watching movies. When I scold my children my son responds "I can also shout at you and throw tantrums but I choose not to." My husband who loves to kill his time eating and sleeping at home, chooses to be at the hospital to support his team and patients with no clear date to return home. 

I am creating EXTRAORDINARY humanity around me.

WHAT ARE YOU CREATING? PEACE OR PANIC, FUN OR FEAR.

The FUTURE we are living into we create and experience NOW

WE ARE AT THE SOURCE OF IT.

4 comments:

  1. Great! Same here. I also feel that I am addicted to knowledge. I have tons of them but I am not in the action domain. Reading your post, I became aware and I think now implementation is possible. Thanks for this wonderful post.

    Brij
    Team 2
    9592995995

    ReplyDelete