Friday, May 8, 2020

Find the GENIUS in you

Human beings are trapped in their point of view, or a view of life. And most of us take it to our grave, never ever able to discover it.

How to distinguish and get out of this trap? The answer to this is available, firstly when you are willing to consider there is a trap. Secondly if you are interested in distinguishing how it has shaped your life, results, choices and relationships.

These traps are given by our inability to recreate communication or life statements we give to ourselves at our very early stages of life. They are self made and until death our lives dwell inside or around these statements, making a trap. 

We have many ways to figure this out, transformative learning, a process of self-discovery. 

Landmark Education provides curriculum for living. This is one of the access, I have used, for building my abilities to distinguish and discover myself. 

In Team Management and Leadership Program for two years I have worked extensively on my abilities to communicate effectively and create new realities which were technically impossible for me. 

I joined this course with an intention to expand my business. In the first year I eventually did expand the business, but I messed up the finances, creating a loss, which finally led to closure of my franchisee business of schools. By the end of my first year I created my Business Consulting Enterprise for setting up schools, services for training and development, and a new baby. 

The New Baby commitment pushed me to work from home, mostly doing nothing with respect to business development. I tried to quit the course twice in the second year. But for the love of my team members, I continued to complete the course powerfully this month. 

My journey of self-discovery and transformation begins with Landmark Forum, in 2014, as Software Engineer and mother of two children, I was a pretty settled soul, perfect family and workplace. But I was curious about the purpose of my life. 

After Forum, I quit my corporate job to start my first school, I pursued my passion for education. Since then having done many courses with Landmark, past 6 years I have played many games in life, starting from engendering a road trip from Chennai to Himalayas, to creating a Web Series. I have been, Edupreneur, Public Speaker, Coach, Singer, Blogger, Cyclist and a self-published Author. 

I have loosened my trap of a perfectionist, independent and caring person to be a Leader in Life, unfettered by people or circumstances around me.

Life is unpredictable, yet a unique opportunity to get the best of you.

Game in the World technology of Team Management and Leadership Program gives you the access to find the GENIUS in you. It will allow you to create possibilities that defy the logical mind. Fear of Failure will make you give up everyday. Winning this game, is given by converting your pain into Power and resentment into Fulfillment. Managing the integrity of your participation will make you the MASTER creator of your life.

Take the road to self-discovery and transformation to find the GENIUS in you. 

Register for the upcoming Landmark Forum in your city to get a new sense of freedom, and power, that allows full self expression and peace of mind.
 
https://www.amazon.com/author/ranjinisanjay

www.landmarkworldwide.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment