Thursday, May 28, 2020

Acknowledgements for Team Management and Leadership Program offered Globally

Team Management and Leadership Program Sep 2017 – May 2020

I have spent almost three years in this course, being part of Team Chennai. I can clearly see that I am not the same person who walked in for Mumbai weekend as Team 1 New View. I am grateful that Classroom Leader KK didn’t give up on me and enrolled me for this course. I joined this program with the intention to expand the business by effectively managing team and team work for success.

I caught up with the Team Members on Friday evening dinner post T1 new view orientation. All members were new faces, who’s who conversations were initiated. Saturday afternoon 12pm the intention of the new quarter conversation was created and new view T1s were invited to share. I raised my hand sitting at the back of the room with 350 odd participants from all over India. The Weekend Leader picked me to come upfront and share. I walked up to the stage to face a huge audience that could make me nervous, but I created what I got from the intention of quarter. I walked back slowly, as I was about to reach my seat when the Global Leader called me from the other side of the room to come back to the mike on stage. I eventually walked back to the stage. It took a minute for me to reach the mike again, and when I looked at the audience, each one in the room was now listening intentionally, eyes and ears open to hear me. The Global Leader said, “could you please recreate what you shared just now”. I confidently and clearly recreated what I got from the intention of the quarter. And when I completed speaking the Global Leader said “you got what is TMLP" she wondered how as a new view I could speculate on the intention of the quarter statement to create TMLP. I was surprised to hear that and wondered what I will do in the next two years in the course when I got the program at the very first conversation of the weekend.

The rest of my journey has been historic with many shockers and bouncers like these. Starting from accountabilities as debut Head Coach to Team 2 Team Leader locked down. I throughly enjoyed the opportunities to be coached by T2s Liggy, Amrith, Saravanan, Shankarlal, to be mentored by Course Leaders Vivek, Hari, Manthan, to be loved by Classroom Leaders KK, Hemant and to be demanded by Jagdeesh the Program Manager. 

Nevertheless mention my partnership with my buddies and coachees, Team Chennai, Team India and Global Games Teams. 

I acknowledge EVERYONE associated with this course, Leadership body to the Assisting Team to have contributed to me in a MILLION ways. 

LOVE and GRATITUDE for all TMLP participants and GLOBAL LEADERS worldwide. 

Ranjini Sanjay signing off as T2 complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment